The Religious Education Office (CCD Office) is now located to the left of
the Church in the Religious Education and Youth Ministries building.
Registration for Grades 1 to 4 for the 2015-2016 school year
will begin on Monday, June 1, 2015.
Religious Education Office: 973-835-7750
Religious Education Office Summer Hours:
Mon - Thurs- 10 AM to 4 PM - Rel. Ed. Office (Rel Ed/Youth Ministries Bldg)
For Registration & Absences - Mrs. Beideman, Press 3
To volunteer for an activity - Miss Niemann, Press 2
For Special Needs Ministry - Mrs. Cioletti, Press 5
For the Director - Mrs. Banta, Press 6
Any requests to change the day you have requested once you have
submitted your registration should be sent to
The change will be confirmed by e-mail reply.
Please observe the Safety Procedures below:
SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR 1ST & 2nd GRADE CCD – 2015
ALL CLASSES ARE NOW HELD IN THE CARNEVALE CENTER.
By POLICE ORDER: DO NOT DROP OFF OR PICK UP ON LENOX AVE.
PARENTS MUST COME INTO PARKING LOT.!!!
DROP OFF & PICK UP: FOR SAFETY SAKE, PLEASE GET OUT OF YOUR CAR & WALK/ PICK UP YOU CHILD INSIDE THE ROPE.
Children gather in Carnevale Center each week at 3:45 p.m. then go to class.
*DO NOT drop them off BEFORE 3:35 p.m. There is no one in the
Center to supervise them!
*ALL DOORS WILL BE LOCKED AS SOON AS CLASSES ARE IN CLASSROOMS.
• TO PICK UP A CHILD EARLY, PARENTS MUST SEND IN A NOTE OR CALL AHEAD OF TIME. CHILD WILL MEET PARENT INSIDE IN THE ASSISI ROOM.
• Bell ring at 5:15 p.m.Teachers bring classes out to the PARKING LOT..
• Children Must remain with teacher until Parent or Carpool comes IN SIDE THE ROPE TO GET THEM. to get them.
• Children not picked up by 5:20p.m. will be taken INSIDE to wait for Parent or carpool.
• Please call if you know you will be late so the child does not get upset.
• Decision will be made by 1p.m.
MOST of our teachers work & cannot call parents.
• Call Parish Office (973-835-0374)
• The CCD office will send out an E-mail. If you do not receive it…
• Check main Parish webpage(www.stmarys-pompton.org)
• Or continue under MINISTRIES to RELIGIOUS EDUCATION PAGE.
Even if we are open,use your own judgement about conditions in you area!